- What Rhymes is a unique language arts learning tool. Uses picture clues and games to help children to recognize words that rhyme. Build word recognition skills.
- An exiting story with an array of activities linked to games quizzes and puzzles. Children see a goat in a coat, a duck in a truck that come to the fair.
- The setting is a colorful Rhyme-Time Fair. A whole zoo-full of animals tries to gain admission. The ticket taker, Wily the cat in a hat, asks for a rhyme for the price to get in.
- THEME AND SUBJECT MATTER: Learn through incremental awareness. -- Activities that reinforce problem solving.
- Define word families, poems and riddles. -- Games and activities increase vocabulary. -- Language combinations and relationships.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
For years the Elves lived in seclusion, away from the troubles of the world. That is until the Undead Hordes attacked their forests and forced them to join the fray. Rise of the Elves is a standalone expansion that includes the original Disciples II, giving fans a total of five races to play along with new missions, new spells, and over 20 new elven units to take into battle.
- For The First Time Ever, Play as Elves.
- Over 20 New Elven Units.
- New And Improved Gameplay and Map Making System.
- New Boss Characters, New Artifacts,New Landmarks, and New Music.
- Design - Enhanced design tools and new layout and graphics tools make it easier to design exactly the site you want
- Coding - Design tools generate efficient, clean HTML -- or use integrated professional coding tools
- Extending - Build Extensible Markup Language ( XML ) data-driven Web sites, using the first commercially available, completely WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations ( XSLT ) editor
- Enhance site interactivity without writing a line of code, using behaviors to author JScript
- Supports IntelliSense & scripting tools for authoring JScript and Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition